England v Colombia Round of 16 Match Overview & Head to Head followed by free Live stream, England Starting Line up. World Cup 2018 Team news
Colombia is also a well-decorated team and has the power to beat England. Though this two teams yet to play against each other England is regarded as the favorite among them. 4th July 2018 England v Colombia Live with SportsEon.
Here we present their upcoming match details.
England V Colombia Preview
- Date – 4th July 2018
- Kick Off – 00:00 (BST)
- Day – Wed
- Tournament – FIFA World Cup 2018
- Match No. – 8
- Round of 16
- Episode – 21st
Read More: England vs Tunisia FIFA World Cup Match
- Hosting Stadium – Spartak Stadium, Moscow
- Spectators Capacity – 45,360
- Address – Volokolamskoye sh. 69, Moscow
- Surface of Ground – Grass
England vs Colombia Head to Head
– England are unbeaten against Colombia in five previous meetings. Michael Owen scored a hat-trick in the most recent match, which England won 3-2 in New Jersey in 2005.
– The Three Lions beat Colombia 2-0 in their only previous World Cup encounter thanks to goals from Darren Anderton and David Beckham in the group stage of the 1998 tournament.
England vs Colombia Live Stream
Player will be add before kick-off.
England Possible XI
Jack Butland (GK), James Tarkowski (DF), Kieran Trippier (DF), Kyle Walker (DF), John Stones (DF), Alex Oxlade Chamberlain (MF), Ashley Young (MF), Raheem Sterling (MF), Eric Dier (MF), Jesse Lingard (MF), Jamie Vardy (FW).
- Head Coach – Gareth Southgate (UK)
- Asst. Coach – Steve Holland
- Goalkeeping Coach – Martyn Margetson
- Fitness Coach – Chris Neville
- 18th June – Tunisia
- 24th June – Panama
- 28th June – Belgium
# Team News
Team England is also very balanced and can be compared with top rated teams in the tournament. They have players like Jamie Vardy, Raheem Sterling, Alex Oxlade Chamberlain, Ashley Young and so on.
Most of their players are connected with English top flight Premier League. So, they are well experienced. Beating them would be a difficult job for Panama.
# Panama Possible XI:
Jaime Penedo (GK), Luis Ovalle (DF), Adolfo Machado (DF), Harold Cummings (DF), Michael Amir Murillo (DF), Roman Torres (DF), Gabriel Gomez (MF), Miguel Camargo (MF), Ricardo Avila (MF), Anibal Godoy (MF), Gabriel Torres (FW).
- Head Coach – Hernan Dario Gomez (Colombia)
- 18th June – Belgium
- 24th June – England
- 28th June – Tunisia
# Team News: Panama team has also much-experienced players but they are not so renowned in the football World. The team is balanced but comparatively less powerful than England.
They have forwards like Torres, Godoy and so on. Besides, Miguel Camargo is a good midfielder of the team. They have also the capability to beat England.
# Head To Head: England and Panama will play against each other in World Cup 2018 group stage. But earlier, we have searched their previous head to head battle and see that this two teams yet to face against each other considering all types of competitions. Now, their first head to head match will be in upcoming Russia World Cup 2018.
- Total Played – 0
Prediction: England 2 – 0 Panama.
If we consider the group G in upcoming FIFA World Cup 2018, we can see that this group has two most powerful teams. England is one of them. According to the schedule, team England will also play three matches in group level. Against Panama, they will play their 2nd match.