Manny Pacquiao is a famous, popular and renowned boxer of Philippine. He is the only eight-division world champion boxer of Philippine. He is also active politicians besides boxing. He was elected a member of Congress of the Philippine in 2010 and the House of Representatives in the 15th Congress of the country while representing the Sarangani province. He is one of the highest earned boxers in the world. Today we like to enclose Current Manny Pacquiao net worth 2018/19.
Pacquiao has an estimated net worth of $200 million at present. He has earned $35 million from the 2 fights against Miguel Cotto and Joshua Clottey. His net worth is around 3 billion in peso as of 2018. He has become the most attractive brand ambassador of various multinational brands like Hewlett-Packard, Nike, Nestle, and Footlocker till 2016. In 2010 he had included in Forbes’ list of Highest Paid Athletes.
Manny Pacquiao at a Glance (8 Fact)
- Name: Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao
- Date of Birth: December 17, 1978
- Birthplace: Kibawe, Bukidnon, Philippines
- Age: 39 years.
- Occupation: Boxing, Investments and Politics, Basketball Player, Actor, Singer.
- Net Worth: $200 Million
- Nationality: Philippines
- Education: Southwestern University
Manny Pacquiao Net Worth and Earnings Per Year
|Net Worth-2018||$200 Million|
|Earnings 2016||$24 Million|
|Fight with Floyd Mayweather||$125,000,000|
|Earnings from salary/winnings||$21,500,000|
|Earnings 2015||$160 Million|
|Estimated winnings and salary||$148,000,000|
|60-40 division fight||$160,000,000|
Titles & Achievements
He has achieved the list of titles-
– The Lineal and WBC flyweight titles over Chatchai Sasakul.
– The lineal title in his second defense against Medgoen Singsurat
– The WBC International Super Bantamweight title
– World title and so on
Manny Pacquiao Awards
He has achieved the list of awards-
– The Presidential Medal of Merit
– Best featherweight boxer of the world.
The fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather is termed as the “Fight of the Century”. On that fight, Floyd Mayweather won the title by scoring 118–110, 116–112, and 116–112 against Pacquiao. From that match, they earned a recorded 4.4 million pay-per-view buys. So far Pacquiao’s’ worth reaches to $200 million that may be huge from any other players.